Saturday, January 28, 2017

Friday Goodwill Find: Puffy Hearts

Dear Friends

I've had this velvet blouse I found at Goodwill for sometime, which unfortunately was to small but new I could repurpose it into something pretty.  I made these puffy hearts and painted and spelled LOVE.  How about some beautiful Valentine eye candy to go with the puffy heats.  I've included some of my favorite cherubs on my mantel with porcelain roses.  The blond cherub is my very favorite and included a picture of my mom and dad when they were young and in love.  The architectural piece I found at Hobby Lobby for a song and loved the heart cut out at the top.  Are you in love?  If not my Cupid is ready to shoot his bow and arrow and pierce your heart to stoke the flames of love!











No comments:

Post a Comment